The Ultimate Civil FE Review Course is your gateway to passing the civil engineering FE exam with flying colors.
Are you ready to crush this?
Can you imagine how it would feel the get the FE/EIT over with and done? It's the first step to obtaining your professional engineering license and for many, it's a MUST in order to graduate.
This course will take you by the hand and give you just what you need to pass.
- Need modules to cover exactly what's out the NCEES specifications? Yep. We cover every topic on the spec broken up into modules you can digest easily.
- Need practice problems? We have you covered! Our growing library of video practice problems will allow you to solve problems on your own and then see how we do it with references right out of the NCEES handbook.
- Practice exams? We got them! Join up and get access to our FE practice exams that you can take whenever you'd like. All built to help you pass.
- LIVE Workshops? Yes! We do monthly live problem solving sessions. Submit your questions and we'll solve them LIVE and archive the recording for you to watch any time you want to. You get instant access to past recordings.
- Support? Of course. We pride ourselves on helping others. With this course, you not only get access to your instructors via email but you get access to our private Facebook community where an entire army of like-minded individuals are ready to help.
- The course is also accessible anywhere you are. Have some time on the train to study? Break out the phone and listen! Anywhere you have the internet you have access to the course.
Isaac and Mark Oakeson are both licensed professional engineers dedicated to help others reach their goals of passing their FE and PE exams. Both are practicing civil engineers that have learned to apply practical engineering problems to real life problems. They are now ready to help you reach your potential and pass this exam!
Isaac Oakeson, PE
Isaac is a practicing engineer and the founder of Civil Engineering Academy
He passed the civil PE exam in October of 2012. Shortly afterward he started civilengineeringacademy.com to help others achieve the same goal. Fast forward to today and he has helped thousands take and pass their FE and PE exams. He graduated from the University of Utah in civil engineering and has a master's in engineering from the University of Arkansas. He is the father to three girls including identical twins (fun fact: Mark has identical twins too - what's the probability of that?)!
Mark Oakeson, PE, SE
Mark is seasoned engineer with a huge amount of experience
Mark has been working over 20 years in the civil engineering industry. He works for a construction firm designing everything from bridges to buildings - managing multi-million dollar projects is his norm. He is knee deep in using civil engineering principles to help design and build effective structures and is now ready to help you gain the knowledge you need to start your own journey on passing the FE and PE exams. Mark is a graduate of civil engineering from the University of Utah and afterward received his MBA from the University of Phoenix.